It is easy to see why Cupuaçu Butter is not just taking over the beauty world, the butter is a miracle worker for dry skin. If you want a quick-absorbing, lightweight body butter that deeply moisturizes and heals even the most chapped skin, you'll love Angie Watts Au Naturel Whipped Cupuaçu Body Butter. The smell closely resembles raw cocoa butter. No essential oils has been added to this product for scent.Angie Watts Au Naturel Whipped Cupuaçu Body Butter Benefits
- Ideal for or those with severe allergies to tree nuts or would like to enjoy a whipped butter without a scent.
- Au Naturel's whipped body butter ingredients do not contain any ingredients derived from tree nuts.
- It is fragrance-free.
- It protects the skin from moisture loss.
- It contains vitamin E, which acts as an antioxidant and contributes to the regeneration of the skin's lipid layer.
- It is non-greasy.
- A rich and creamy, emollient butter
Theobroma Grandiflorum (Virgin Cupuacu) Butter, *Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernal Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
*No essential oils has been added to this product for scent.
A little goes a long way. Add a small quantity into palm of hands and apply to slightly damp skin directly after showering or bathing to seal in moisture. Use daily all over body for ultra hydrating nourishment.